Flag Football Concept

Vicious

actually, i think this is what our team is going to be wearing.

my Michigan based flag football team has decided to update our jerseys for the next session, and heres what we will be wearing, we just cant decide on what color to wear. if i can get some CNC, and a vote on which color, that would be great.

flagcopy.jpg

Thanks to Joel Fiasco for the Logo.

Picture21.png

yeah, we got blue last year, with yellow on it, and it wasnt much money. i think it was like 15 per person or something like that. local printing company thats why.

anyway, more CNC is welcome.

Picture21.png

As the operator of a flag football league, let me ask a question: does the league maintain individual performance statistics of any kind? (Passing/receiving/rushing touchdowns, etc.)

If so, please do yourself and the league as a whole a favor by (a) putting numbers on both front and back, and (B) making the numbers themselves at least 8" high. I can't tell you what an unconscionable PITA it is to explain to someone that their stats are messed up because their team's captain didn't have the foresight to make player's uniform numbers large enough, or because the statistician couldn't tell who scored because there was no number on the front of the jersey.

That aside, I'd go with the yellow/gold myself, simply because in all likelihood some other team in the league will take blue, creating potential confusion should you play them during the season. Right now in my league I have an entire division that wears black... their quarterbacks have almost triple the number of interceptions as other divisions. There is a correlation.

nav-logo.png

I say use the scarlet and gray one.....Oh, it's not OHio State? J/K, I would say gold and put the individual numbers in hte paw, move the sponsors to the sleeves (maybe even their logos and put one on the front), and number the backs.

Archived