[Buffalo Sabres]

capn89

the sidestripes remind me of sabre tips, that's probably my favorite thing about the home & away. the third, i'm lovin how the striping sort of suggests descent from the old blues while simultaneously telling everybody "I'm my own man" or something to that effect.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love the blue alternate with the stripes.

Thank you. I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out.

the sidestripes remind me of sabre tips, that's probably my favorite thing about the home & away. the third, i'm lovin how the striping sort of suggests descent from the old blues while simultaneously telling everybody "I'm my own man" or something to that effect.

You nailed the third. I was going to go with the classic Sabres look, but I hate the all blue and gold (no white) look. I tried adding white, and that just didn't look right. So I threw in another stripe and bam, I loved it. Thanks. :)

My favorite design is the most recent one. Love the way you used the blue and gold, with that awesome logo as the main logo. Great job, not much to critque on except to keep up the great work!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

My favorite design is the most recent one. Love the way you used the blue and gold, with that awesome logo as the main logo. Great job, not much to critque on except to keep up the great work!

Thank you thank you. :)

Archived