Washington Nationals' Opening Day Uniforms

amare32

I'm hearing the Braves will be wearing a yet-to-be announced blue alt that will be a road-only alt this season.

:censored:.

Why? The Braves should be one of the few that doesn't need to be wearing alternate jerseys.

Yet they've been doing alt unis since 2005

You don't say, Auburn?

If you look up my history of posts in relation to the Braves wearing alternate jerseys, you'll find them to be consistently in opposition of these terrible jerseys. They would make fine batting practice jerseys, but for game use, the Braves should stick to white and gray.

Easy killer, I'm not saying they should or should not wear the third, or calling out your opinion on them, I'm just saying they have.

And Northstar the Braves/Nats will be the Sunday Night Baseball game on ESPN

Any chance the Atlanta-Washington game will be televised nationally?? I'm curious to see the new Nats Ballpark....

It will be the first game for Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN. Starting at 8pm.

Why does this always go on simultaneously with Wrestlemania? I swear man, it's ridiculous. Back in 2006, I remember I got home and the game was so delayed due to weather, it was like the 5th inning.

(FYI, I said I got home because I go to my uncles yearly for WM, and this year its in HD!)

bSLCtu2.png

Archived