Rugby Canada

kiwi_canadian

I just finished making a new template for the CCC Rugby jersey. South Africa, Australia, Scotland and Ireland all use it right now internationally and I thought I would make one myself and give it a go. Let me know what you think of the template more then the team.

Canada1.png

For those who don't know, Canada's current set are done by Barbarian Rugby Company.

I just finished making a new template for the CCC Rugby jersey. South Africa, Australia, Scotland and Ireland all use it right now internationally and I thought I would make one myself and give it a go. Let me know what you think of the template more then the team.

Canada1.png

For those who don't know, Canada's current set are done by Barbarian Rugby Company.

thats the worst jersey in sports design bro. why would you wish that upon canada?

the boks and wallabies look ridiculous, and scotland clashed with the all blacks in the

world cup wearing their mad combo.

the one you currently have is way better.

canada-shirt.gif

lol damn nation, I wish I had those before then I wouldn't have had to put the effort in. I was working off a picture from the CCC book I have from the shop. GOing off the Wallabies template. Cheers man. As for the Canada one, like I said, I'm lokoing more for comments on the template, not the actual team. I also do like Canada's current uniforms and would never wish this upon Canada.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Canada in Canterbury kit, but it's better for them to stay with Barbarian.

With that said, when I see a Canada concept in a proper Canterbury template, I'll voice my opinion.

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Canada in Canterbury kit, but it's better for them to stay with Barbarian.

With that said, when I see a Canada concept in a proper Canterbury template, I'll voice my opinion.

Here's what I reckon they would come up with for Canada, using some of their templates from this season:

canadaconcpet.png

Nice job on replicating the Canterbury template.

I just happen to have the Canterbury Ireland white rugby jersey right here in front of me (I was just IN Ireland a few days ago and picked one up while I was there), and I actually really like this thing. The honeycomb pattern in it is real nice. (For those unable to see it, that's the whitish sublimated-looking stuff you're seeing on these templates.) Plus, the jersey looks real good with this green trim. The thing cost me a grip, though--80 euros, or about $135 USD.

The Canterbury shirt is of very nice quality, though. I'd recommend one for anyone who likes rugby jerseys--or jerseys period, really. (I'm still trying to learn the nuances of this game myself...in a further effort to "internationalize my horizons"... ^_^ )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived