New York Jets

AHcreative

Well, I'll probably look at both and then tell you what's off. :P

Haha, please do. I fixed the front and rear wings problem as most of you pointed out. I also tried to imply some sense of motion (hence the stream behind the jet, not sure if it looks right so I posted two with it and two without), and I added the Jets font and the Jets logo to either plane.

What do you think works best?

JetsLogos-2.png

Wow.

First off, you've nailed the tailwings.

Secondly, when I suggested text, I just assumed it would go on the fuselage. Putting it on the tailfin never even occurred to me. I've been pleasantly surprised, here. It may be redundant for some, but I actually prefer the 'Jets' text to the 'NY' logo. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. I'll go with 'It's prettier', for now.

Third, the jetstream could come or go. The whole 'sense of motion' thing never really bugged me all that much. I figured that since the landing gear was up, that puppy was in the air.

Lastly, EXCELLENT JOB! You've taken your time on these updates, and it shows in your work. I've always been kind of a 'closet' Jets fan for some unknown reason, and I really dig this. I just can't say enough. :D

Sigs are for sissies.

I see where you're going, but right now it still looks like George Jetson should be at the helm.

I think maybe the logo should be more angular in shape and have a more dart-like appearance. Think about jets how looked at the time of the team's founding/rebranding. Maybe a gaping jet intake and/or a larger afterburner for example.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

agreed, this is jetsons not jets.

its a sort of kiddy book cutesy proportion at the moment.

somebody above mentioned that you should take a look at trying

a less literal interpretation of a jet and look to convey the concept

a little more.

a little more of the skyhawks logo i guess.

5615.gif

had a quick sketch. very rough, but this is the kind of thing that springs to mind when i think of jets

and stuff like that.

reckon something like this might throw up some more dynamic shapes to use in a logo.

jets.png

Archived