Buffalo Sabres concept

JCC

Pretty nice design, although it reminds me of the Blue Jackets, I like the striping. The shoulders being blue on home and away is a nice touch, and really ties in nicely with the arm striping. My only gripe is that the yellow would probably get lost against the white on both jerseys. Is this John Slabyk's logo? Looks similar, or did you make it?

reminds you of the bluejackets...

weird.

I like this concept, The logo fits well with with the design imo. If the sabres wore these I would have no complaints

Yes, it reminds me of the Blue Jackets. The striping, I mean. I don't see how that is weird. Look at the bottom hem, in particular.

This would be nice if EVERYONE didn't try to combine the old retro logo with the 90's 3rd jersey logo. They just don't work together.

This is what they should be wearing full time, hands down...

winterclassiccopycopyvs5.jpg

Amen. As much as I like JCC's and the Celsius designs, just no.

Full on school or bust.

This would be nice if EVERYONE didn't try to combine the old retro logo with the 90's 3rd jersey logo. They just don't work together.

This is what they should be wearing full time, hands down...

winterclassiccopycopyvs5.jpg

I think this particular combo of the original bison and 3rd jersey logo works very well on a real jersey...But indeed...NOTHING beats the classic!

BladesComplete.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived