NHL Playoff Bracket

KaTo

Cool, weird how the Leafs are in the background since you know they aren't in the playoffs this year, or last year, or the year before that ^_^

Makes it even better. :D

Great work!

I thought it was the western all-star game team? but it could be what joker said cause that rink looks pretty small to be an NHL rink. Anyway I dont really care who it is cause I really like it. Best one yet this year!

Also are you going to updated each night with the new wins added?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I don't know if it would be over time consuming or not, but it would be cool to have variations with a pic from each ongoing series. As for what you've done, excellent work, 5* dude. Best one made so far.

I don't know if it would be over time consuming or not, but it would be cool to have variations with a pic from each ongoing series. As for what you've done, excellent work, 5* dude. Best one made so far.

Very good idea! I just added the 8 series in first post. Enjoy!

Comments?

Hey KaTo, this is really good. Nice idea.

Since you asked for it, the only criticism I can invent, and it's minor, is that the Ducks logo is too small in comparison to the others. All the other teams are have that partial porthole view, while the Ducks is the full logo. But it's not a big deal.

On an unrelated note, can I see the original background stadium image? I've been looking for an angle like this.

Technically, shouldn't the Habs and the Flyers be the series at the top right? Montreal did finish first in its Association...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived