D-League Playoff logo

Krona

I wish the Y in Playoffs had the tail tucked under it, like a "g" would. Right now it looks like a 4. Either that, or put the bottom vertical line in the center, rather than the right,, so it looks like a capital Y (like every other letter in the logo)

Also the I in Finals doesn't need that little serif on top. It clashes with the right-ward movement of the player in the logo. It would also look more balanced without the serif because the outline of the L makes a right angle above it touching the Trophy thingy, but outline above the I is curved.

And I think they coulda spaced the letters in Finals better so the star doesn't cover the A.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I wish the Y in Playoffs had the tail tucked under it, like a "g" would. Right now it looks like a 4. Either that, or put the bottom vertical line in the center, rather than the right,, so it looks like a capital Y (like every other letter in the logo)

Also the I in Finals doesn't need that little serif on top. It clashes with the right-ward movement of the player in the logo. It would also look more balanced without the serif because the outline of the L makes a right angle above it touching the Trophy thingy, but outline above the I is curved.

And I think they coulda spaced the letters in Finals better so the star doesn't cover the A.

Ditto. I don't like the "4" looking Y...Otherwise this is definately better or on par with the NBA Finals logos.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived