a marlins alternate and a houston astros throwback

jake22

ok so first the marlins need something to get their hopes up (have you ever seen the pictures of the emptey dolphins stadium??) i think this just might do the trick!

it is choppy but there is still alot of work to be done!

marlins.png

and i also thought a good old throback for the astros would go over well!

back to the 'colt 45' days!

houstoncolt45s.png

C&C

Both look good, in fact Im pretty sure that in the early 90's the Marlins uised to have that uiniform.

The astros throwback looks good but you should change the name font and number font to match the front.

I like your concepts.

While I'm in the mood to give advice, I would just like to say to you, frozenguy, that maybe you should tone down a little on the posts. If you look on todays top posters, you will see that you are leading with 21. Most of your comments are "yeah I really like that" and such, something that we call here "spamming" I know that many people that are pretty much newbs do this, in fact my first 100 posts are much of the same. And I also know that you probably don't know that you are doing it, so I'm just bringing it to your attention. Don't be mad or anything, just trying to help you out.

Both look good, in fact Im pretty sure that in the early 90's the Marlins uised to have that uiniform.

The astros throwback looks good but you should change the name font and number font to match the front.

I like your concepts.

While I'm in the mood to give advice, I would just like to say to you, frozenguy, that maybe you should tone down a little on the posts. If you look on todays top posters, you will see that you are leading with 21. Most of your comments are "yeah I really like that" and such, something that we call here "spamming" I know that many people that are pretty much newbs do this, in fact my first 100 posts are much of the same. And I also know that you probably don't know that you are doing it, so I'm just bringing it to your attention. Don't be mad or anything, just trying to help you out.

Most of my posts are in the immigration debate im having in another thread lol. Sorry for the spamming. Sometimes I just see a design and like the tell the poster how I feel to make him feel good. I'll try to be more descriptive from now on. But sometimes I just want to get the point out. My apologies to the Chris Cremmer Community. :flagcanada:

I like your concepts.

Most of my posts are in the immigration debate im having in another thread lol. Sorry for the spamming. Sometimes I just see a design and like the tell the poster how I feel to make him feel good. I'll try to be more descriptive from now on. But sometimes I just want to get the point out. My apologies to the Chris Cremmer Community. :flagcanada:

Sorry, I didn't realize you were in a debate. I just saw about 5 or 6 of your posts on the concepts board tonight, and since they all said kind of the same thing I just assumed that all 21 of your posts were about concepts. No need to apologize, just spell the community's name right next time ^_^

Now back to your regularly scheduled concept...

I like your concepts.

So you're a mod now?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like your concepts.

So you're a mod now?

How does this imply that I am trying to be like a mod? Because I wasn't. Please explain.

I like your concepts.

So you're a mod now?

maude.jpg

MOD

I like your concepts.

So you're a mod now?

maude.jpg

MOD

HAHAHA, wtf?.... MOD like MODerator dude.... omg............

houstoncolt45s.png

C&C

As frozenguy has already said maybe make the name template font and uni number font match those in the team name (at least I think that is what he was saying). Also the orange on the back of the jersey appears lighter than the front, and the 4 and 5 in the cap appear to be either a different font set or different thickness, it doesn't quite look right. But at the same time this is about a gazillion times better than anything I could ever hope to do.

I like your concepts.

So you're a mod now?

maude.jpg

MOD

HAHAHA, wtf?.... MOD like MODerator dude.... omg............

*WOOSH!*

Hi, how are you?

houstoncolt45s.png

C&C

As frozenguy has already said maybe make the name template font and uni number font match those in the team name (at least I think that is what he was saying). Also the orange on the back of the jersey appears lighter than the front, and the 4 and 5 in the cap appear to be either a different font set or different thickness, it doesn't quite look right. But at the same time this is about a gazillion times better than anything I could ever hope to do.

I agree with Ed. Also I think that it might also be a good idea to make the outlines of the name and number blue, like the front.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

Archived