NFL Rebrand Series

AHcreative

Hmmmmm...who's next? Colts?

That'll be a tough one, the Colts have beautiful uniforms. But sure, Colts are next.

Also, I'm in the process of updating the Jets, Chargers, and Bills right now. Every so often I'll take some comments and apply them to my designs.

So coming up: Colts and Jets. I'll start tomorrow.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't have the Jets done yet. I'll try getting 'em up ASAP, I've been busy the last couple of weeks. But I'm done with the Colts.

I went with a blue helmet for a change and added a unique pant stripe that corresponds with the logo. Updated the wordmark, but tried to keep a semi-traditional look in the jerseys.

ColtsLogoSet.png

Uniforms-Home-Away-1.png

Dissection commence: I like the wordmark font a lot. With the helmet, why not just go completely throwback and put the horseshoes on the back base of the helmet with the stripe dividing the two? (And for fun, a grey facemask?) I like the number font you used on the uniforms: clean and plain. Are the sleeve stripes supposed to be three equal bands? Or are they more northwestern? (One thin, one thick, one thin.) Also, on the pants, go with one white stripe like the helmet. Then, last but not least, I'd make the away socks white, with the same striping pattern as the sleeves in blue.

Overall, I think you did a good job reinterpreting the Colts, especially considering their fairly lengthy history in their current togs.

i do not like this at all

wordmark- what your spacing, some letters touch, others do not, you can drive a truck between the L and T, and the font isn't much better than what they have now, which is horrible by the way.

helmet-stick with white, there's really nothing wrong with what they have right now

i do not like this at all

wordmark- what your spacing, some letters touch, others do not, you can drive a truck between the L and T, and the font isn't much better than what they have now, which is horrible by the way.

helmet-stick with white, there's really nothing wrong with what they have right now

I know there's nothing wrong with what they have now. It's only a concept, I'm going to finish the entire NFL and the Colts fall under the category of entire. I had to knock them out of the way at one point or another.

• 3 weeks later...

Well here's the promised update of the Jets concept. I kept the same helmet, and based my concept off of their current jerseys. They're somewhat of the same style, only I lightened the green and I changed the number font to something a bit more futuristic, and less 'block-font' as most of the NFL is.

The primary logo is just a recoloring of the logo used in the 80's and throughout most of the 90's. For the alternate logo, I took the same logo used in my primary/wordmark and swapped it with the font in the current logo, and of course colored it using the lighter green.

So, here are the Jets. Comments would be appreciated.

JetsLogos-3.png

UniformsHome-Away.png

Well here's the promised update of the Jets concept. I kept the same helmet, and based my concept off of their current jerseys. They're somewhat of the same style, only I lightened the green and I changed the number font to something a bit more futuristic, and less 'block-font' as most of the NFL is.

The primary logo is just a recoloring of the logo used in the 80's and throughout most of the 90's. For the alternate logo, I took the same logo used in my primary/wordmark and swapped it with the font in the current logo, and of course colored it using the lighter green.

So, here are the Jets. Comments would be appreciated.

JetsLogos-3.png

UniformsHome-Away.png

I love it! The lighter green looks great and you did a good job of merging different eras. I'm torn on the numbering font though.

mets.png

Archived