NFL Rebrand Series

AHcreative

I think they all look great. I can understand why some people would not be to crazy about the NY on the Jets uni, But I like it. I like how in all three, you are upgrading, but still looking at the past uniforms for your ideas. I can't wait to see more.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just letting everyone know that I'm not giving up on this, I've been dealing with a lot lately. And I haven't been able to be on for a while, plus I have finals all week. Anyways, I'm actually working on revamping my previous three concepts. So, we'll see how this goes.

Well, after a while off and working on this project, I've decided to tweak my current format of making these concepts into something a bit simpler and more organized. I'm also going to modify the Jets, Chargers, and Bills with the comments I've recieved, but will do that at a later date.

I just finished the Tennessee Titans the logos I used were the sword logo and the simple circle with the three stars logo that is featured on Tennessee's state flag. I altered the stars so that they are positioned as they are on the actual flag. In the uniforms I included a bit more red.

Hope ya like.

TitansLogoSet.png

TitansHome-Away.png

TitansHome-Away2.png

TitansHome-Away3.png

TitansHome-Away4.png

I hardly ever comment, but I really like this concept. It's subtle, yet classic looking.

One thing though. I would like the number font to change. It looked cool and futuristic back in the 90's but it looks just so dated.

Great job on these!

btw, i think a woman's touch needs to be on these boards... heck, we are traditionally the fashion desginers of this world! :P

Agreed. I'm a girl, and it's the first time I've seen another girl post on this board. ^_^

Man... now they're just crawling out of the woodwork. ^_^

I like the Titans set, the red looks good without being too forced. I don't know how it would look on an actual, honest to goodness jersey though.

philly.png

Alright, here are the San Francisco 49ers. I blended old with new, using a lighter shad of red like in the Montana era. I eliminated all black, and went back to the old number font without the drop shaddow effect.

C&C please.

49ersLogoSet.png

49ers-Home-Away.png

Alright, here are the San Francisco 49ers. I blended old with new, using a lighter shad of red like in the Montana era. I eliminated all black, and went back to the old number font without the drop shaddow effect.

C&C please.

49ersLogoSet.png

49ers-Home-Away.png

Honestly, I can't say I like it. The gold logo just doesn't look right on the gold helmet, the sleve cuffs are colored gold along with the triple striping making it just plain too busy, the number font on them (and all) is absolutely HUGE (the numbers would be below the players' stomach?!) and the new + old just doesn't mesh together well.

The old jerseys are good - we won 4 Super Bowls in them, and they were great jerseys for their time...they're just dated now. They're perfect for a once-or-twice a year alternate, but I wouldn't want to see the Niners go back to them full-time..

The new jerseys...c'est magnifique. Black introduced in a non-intrusive way, gold added as trim for the first time, great homage to the 1950s era, the shimmer gold pants go great with the metallic helmets - all bias aside, they're one of the best dressed teams in football.

However...I've really yet to see a concept that blends the 1980s uniforms with the current uniforms well. It's not your fault - combining the two just doesn't work.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I Hate how people are so afraid to do something with the 49ers... Its just a concept, its not like this is going to be real. so in that case, go crazy...do something that is out there.

I know you did some minor things, but to the average sports fan you did absolutly nothing!!

I like it but make it look less thike the last 50 years!

Alright, so I'm finally done with the Miami Dolphins. This one took me a while because I started off using the current color set of aqua, orange, and navy and then switched to the light aqua from the mid 70s and 80s and the current aqua on the Dolphin, and then of course orange. The reason it took so long is because I do everything in Paint, and then transfer it to the Paint.net software I downloaded and that's where I attempt to vector it there, and if all fails I give VectorMagic a shot.

Anyways, like I said. The color scheme is Light Aqua (logo used from '74-'89), Aqua (current logo) and Orange (current logo). I've completely dropped navy because I simply do not like it, and went with a look that can hopefully be percieved as "timeless". Also I took the helmet off of the Dolphin and created a wordmark and alternate logo (the alt. logo has been done before, and the idea for the wordmark is from the alt logo.)

Comments please.

DolphinsLogoSet.png

Dolphins-Home-Away.png

Dolphins-Home-Away2.png

DolphinsAlternate12.png

I'm curious as to why you took the helmet off the Dolphin? I think it looks somewhat 'naked' without the helmet.

Are you quoting me there? :P Because, yes I've said that before.

I initially kept the helmet on, but then I decided to try a concept without the helmet, and the more time I spent toying with the logo the more I liked the fish without the helmet. I'm still not sure as to if I like it with or without the helmet but for the sake of this concept, and because I know that many people like it without the helmet, I took it off.

Archived