White Sox Concept

JayJaxon

It looks okay, I suppose, but I don't know what purpose it would serve as an alternate, since everyone already seems to like the pinstripes and the black alternate a lot. This is too plain for me. There's not enough silver trim, for one thing: you need some on the numbers, sleeves, and around the SOX monogram. It looks like there's a very thin line there already, but there would have to be much more. What else would you do with the uniform besides the jersey? Same hat? White socks?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

ever since the Sox took off the Comiskey patch, I felt they could stand to put the sock diamond on their homes. the admiral makes a good point, though, where do you go from here? eh well, you're learnin. baby steps, my friend, baby steps.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Thank you for the comments guys. I am still learning how to do this stuff, and at least you are aware of that lol. I would love to be able to add some silver, but I'm not sure how to do it on Photoshop CS3, which is what I am using. Any tips from you guys that have been around a while?

Tips on how to add silver? Like, how to attain the color, or where to put it? Put your Hue/Saturation/Brightness at 0/0/67, then put it where the white sleeve/trouser piping would be on their existing road greys. On the monogram, just use the paint bucket to thicken the silver trim up a little bit before you resize it down, or alternatively, use the "filled-in" version where it's just black letters on silver (used on the pinstripes) with no white between the trim and letters.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived