Blazers Uniforms

RichNCreamy

Not much to say about this one...I dropped the silver completely, included the full nickname on the home, tweaked the signature Blazer-stripes, tried to modernized the whole look. For some reason I'm much happier with the home than with the away. Tell me what ya think...

f_ptbhomedispm_4619f27.png

f_ptbawaydispm_0018125.png

I'm unsure of what I think of the uniforms as a whole, but I immediately loved the fact that you used the team's whole name on the home uniforms.

I actually thought the very opposite. The "Trail" is too much, your cluttering the uniform with two words instead of one. There shoudn't be so much going on there.

I'm unsure of what I think of the uniforms as a whole, but I immediately loved the fact that you used the team's whole name on the home uniforms.

I actually thought the very opposite. The "Trail" is too much, your cluttering the uniform with two words instead of one. There shoudn't be so much going on there.

Same here. I think putting the whole team name on the home uniform takes up too much space, and takes away from tradition. I don't think they've eve had "TRAILBLAZERS" on their uniforms at all.

I like the update to the uniforms though, and the elimination of silver.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like how the two streaks are slowly merging. Subtle but effective. But I agree, "Trail" is a bit much and you need a better number font. Overall not bad though.

I think these are executed very well. I like the slight part in the stripes, but, in a way, it almost looks accidental, like you couldn't line it up right. I really like the number font on the front, but, it's not as cool on the back. I like how you used the full nickname.

Pretty concept.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Archived