Go Pens Go!

Bruins4Life

love them, but they are really small, can you get them bigger!!

That's what she said.

As much as I'm not cheering for the Penguins, these are cool. I saw a guy with the first one on his t-shirt watching the game last night. Good work.

Good job. I like them a lot. My roommates and I were trying to figure out what the languages were, as when the shirts were described, it sounded as if there were a total of 5 languages on them, so English counted against that number, but after seeing your design, its English plus 5 which solves the problem we were having try to represent all official languages with only 4 spots, not 5. I'm assuming from top to bottom its English, Russian, Czech, French, Finnish, and Slovak? Did i get the order right?

SEAsig.png

Man, the Russian on the first one is screwed up.

Other than that, simple but effective.

Screwed up as in wrong...or screwed up as in a messed up way of writing things?? Cause every translation of Sacrifice that I've seen or have actually done has spit out the same way!

Screwed up as in any speaker of Russian (which I am not, I just now the rudimentary basics) could tell what you were trying to say, but you used capital letters mid-word.

It's like if you wrote it "sAcRIFice" ... I know you were using the English character set for the Cyrillic alphabet, but it's still just...wrong.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Screwed up as in wrong...or screwed up as in a messed up way of writing things?? Cause every translation of Sacrifice that I've seen or have actually done has spit out the same way!

Screwed up as in any speaker of Russian (which I am not, I just now the rudimentary basics) could tell what you were trying to say, but you used capital letters mid-word.

It's like if you wrote it "sAcRIFice" ... I know you were using the English character set for the Cyrillic alphabet, but it's still just...wrong.

Hmmm...didn't know, just did it based on how I saw it! Like you said they'd get the point but I'll probably change it cause it will eat at me forever if I don't!!

Hmmm...didn't know, just did it based on how I saw it! Like you said they'd get the point but I'll probably change it cause it will eat at me forever if I don't!!

Just make the font on the Ts, Bs and Os line up with the rest of the lowercase letters.

It should look like this: Жертвовать

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived