2007 NCAA Football jersey sets...

JJSCOTT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

continuing with the ULM WarHawks...

3744460231_f96c1756b0_o.gif

Reference pictures show some sticker worn on the back of the helmets in the later half of the season, but I cannot find a good shot of it to see what it is.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

continuing with the ULM WarHawks...

3744460231_f96c1756b0_o.gif

Reference pictures show some sticker worn on the back of the helmets in the later half of the season, but I cannot find a good shot of it to see what it is.

It was a sticker to celebrate the 75th anniversary of NLU/ULM football. Unfortunately, I don't know where a good copy of the logo is.

• 2 weeks later...

update of ULM...

3790255393_613a7148d1_o.gif

After some correspondence with Media Relations at ULM, it was confirmed that the sticker was commemmorating the 20th anniversary of the 1987 National Champions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finishing up the Sun Belt with Troy. Special thanks to Sacker12 for some research photos and first-person info.

4081560555_400a7bba46_o.gif

Different styles for home and road, as Troy seemed to replace only one set at a time.

Chris, I have been using your logo site forever, making NCAA uniforms for Maximum Football game and my created NCAA league. I have just recently discovered that you have NCAA uniform sample templets from 2007. Is there any chance that you will be updating these for 2009 and possibly beyond?

Chris isn't the one doing these...I am. They take quite a bit of time to do, I am trying to make these as accurate as possible. So far, it's taken over 2 years to complete (although I have taken some time off here and there).

I do hope to complete these for the 2008 and 2009 seasons, as long as I have the time and resources to complete them. It should be a bit easier for the succeeding seasons, since many schools have limited changes.

And now, New Mexico State

4116751528_b77300d9cc_o.gif

Sorry I did not know...........Thanks for responding.........Your uniforms are EXCELLENT......

I'm with you on that. Some of the college teams change little things like adding a second stripe on their pants. and other get crazy. Just look at Boise State and the Oregon Ducks this season. It is hard to imagine what is next? Thanks again, You have made my life easier now that I have found all the number fonts that I can download, not to mention the teams helmet decals.

Archived