2007 NCAA Football jersey sets...

JJSCOTT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
might have deleted it by accident...

here it is

2814894151_c1fae6fbc7_o.gif

I don't know where to get the correct one, but the logo on the helmet is incorrect. The OU on the helmet is different than the official logo, it is taller and thinner.

here it is

I don't know where to get the correct one, but the logo on the helmet is incorrect. The OU on the helmet is different than the official logo, it is taller and thinner.

Yes, as depicted in three of your four signatures.

here it is

33-49342-F.jpg

He's right.

(And yeah...dude, chill that sig out. I'd take out two of the helmet sigs that you have. It's overkill. :P)

I don't know if they wore it last year, but UAB also has a black alternate jersey. It is the same style of Bowling Green's road jerseys. I'm sure that there are some photos of them somewhere.

Wasn't worn last year.

But enjoy Marshall nonetheless...

2829965122_e780e460c3_o.gif

:)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I don't know exactly how detailed you are wanting to be as far as socks go, but I wanted you to know that OU has worn pro-style socks with a crimson stripe on them occasionally over the past several seasons. I just wanted to let you know because they wore them against Oklahoma State at home last year. Great job with these sets, very well done indeed.

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

update...

2834411950_e83e900f99_o.gif

The blue looks light, but it's based on the athletic logos. Easy fix if necessary.

During my research, I had to make an educated guess that the circular patch worn on the back of the helmets is the crest of the residential college the player attends. I have not been able to find conclusive visual evidence, but this information seems to be verified on Rice's roster page. I was also able to only find one good image to auto-trace, and that is for Wiess College.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived