2007 NCAA Football jersey sets...

JJSCOTT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a fantastic resource man. It would be great if Chris could put them up on the site. Or hell, you could make your own NCAA Football Uniform database. There's one for all the pro sports, why not college sports as well?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Id like to reiterate how awesome this project is, but also would like to know if you realize what you have got yourself into? :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

updat

2632434249_8a3b5a51e9_o.gif

WOW, that's awesome. Thanks a ton. The only errors I can see is that the gold is much lighter, I think the numbers are more italicized, and I don't know if they ever wore the white pants with red tops. But I could be wrong.

Again, wonderful job!

Great job...these are all nicely done.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Love the work done on these, but on Texas, the shade of orange is way way too light. That's almost Tennessee-orange.

With the exception of gold and silver colors, I'm trying to use the colors as they are in the official team graphics (similar to how the NBA and NFL make their own uniform files), except in cases where there are no files, like California's 1982 throwbacks.

I understand that they may look different on screen, but you should be able to get the general idea of layout and placement of graphics.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

any chance the Air Force set is coming up??? It would really help me with a reference for a project i am workin on! :D

check previous pages...already done

Sorry I have no idea how I missed that!!! could be my mind went crazy when I seen the OSU one right above it :P

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

I really like ECU's away uniform. Maybe I'm just becoming attached to them since my little brother is heading there in August. Who knows?

But if your going for what the permanent look is, you could take the patch off their jerseys. They were for the 100th anniversary of the school much like Alabama's last year (though Bama's was for 150 years).

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived