Jersey Rockhoppers (EPHL) unveil jerseys

Geoff

surfsup001a.jpg

WTH.....Cody Maverick plays hockey too?!?!?!?!

Apparently so...

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

The jerseys look pretty good, but there is a good amount of yellow in the logo but none on the jerseys, if they put a little yellow on the jerseys it would be a great set.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

1. That's actually rather well-done. Kudos to the Rockhoppers.

2. The Cody Maverick jokes weren't funny in the other Rockhoppers thread either.

Thre's given times where people don't know there are other threads, like this one. Also, if Cody Maverick is the first thing that comes to my mind, and I had no previous knowledge that it was covered in another thread I didnt know about, why can't I say it? Take a chill pill.

Back on topic, This uni is growing on me. There's not too much going on, it's not too bland, it's got the right stuff goin for it. I like it.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Based on the descriptions of the other two, I think the black one shown may be the best looking one.

The team’s home jersey features the Jersey Rockhoppers’ primary logo of a “Rockhopper Penguin” standing on the team name that is shaped and colored like snow covered rocks. The jersey is white, and features black with an orange ring from the neck down the shoulders through to the top of the sleeves. The numbers on the back will be orange on top of black and the player’s name will be in black.

The team’s alternate jersey was based on the idea of trying to connect the team to the Township of West Orange where the team plays its home games. The alternate jersey will be Orange with a black stripe between two white stripes on the sleeves and the waist of the jersey. The Jersey Rockhoppers logo will be positioned in the center. These jerseys will be worn on special dates during the season.

Archived