09 ACC Women's B-Ball Tourney Logo

conesbeans

This logo started out with a much different color palette and quite a bit less type below the 09ACC. It functions better with less type and there is an alternate version that made it to final that says "09ACC Women's Tournament" - much cleaner in my opinion.

I think that in a previous life I may have worked at Landor or Interbrand - I love working in this style. I put it in my top ten of the last ten years.

This logo started out with a much different color palette and quite a bit less type below the 09ACC. It functions better with less type and there is an alternate version that made it to final that says "09ACC Women's Tournament" - much cleaner in my opinion.

I think that in a previous life I may have worked at Landor or Interbrand - I love working in this style. I put it in my top ten of the last ten years.

I guess maybe it will grow on me. It's not a bad logo, I just liked some of your other ACC work better. Overall I am a big fan of your work as a whole.

Right-click on the logo itself and "Copy Image Location," then click on the picture frame thing when you're posting, then paste the image location (make sure it ends with an image filename, like jpg, png, gif, whatever.

2084714.jpeg

Like so. :D

(Just because that way isn't working for me on my Windows XP, using Internet Explorer 7.)

You can also right click the logo and click properties, then copy the image url.

Then click the picture frame icon, and paste.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Is that more of a blue than a purple -- and does that mean a) the Greensboro Coliseum is re-thinking its long-time Wimbledon wannabe green/purple motif or B ) the Women's tournament (or the ACC in general) is getting its own floor for the event(s)?

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Is that more of a blue than a purple -- and does that mean a) the Greensboro Coliseum is re-thinking its long-time Wimbledon wannabe green/purple motif or B ) the Women's tournament (or the ACC in general) is getting its own floor for the event(s)?

The Men's Tournament is in Atlanta next year so naturally the women will have their own floor.

Archived