O Great CCSLC Sports Gods

AndrewPF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the EPL, go with teams of other nations.

PSV is a good choice

Lyon/Monaco in France

Bayern Munich/ Werder Bremen/ Borrusia Dortmund / Leverkusen in Germany

But if you really want an EPL team, go with Tottenham, Newcastle or Aston Villa.

Dumb question, is there a way to watch the games on the internet?

You guys have been great during this process, by the way.

P.S. Robbie Keane is a beast!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The only ways I know to watch games on the internet are all pretty dodgy, so it would depend on how willing you are to engage in shady activities. To the best of my knowledge, there is no UK based company or website that streams live games. Sky Sports and Setanta Sports are the two channels with live games in the UK, so they would be your best bet for a live stream sometime in the future.

I'm just gonna pony up for Fox Soccer.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Ive also been pondering the idea recently of following a foreign soccer team.

Ive thought of hopping on the Liverpool wagon (if only because the Beatles are from there...hows that for a reason to bandwagon jump a team, eh?).

Everton is also based in Liverpool, correct? Maybe I can start fairweathering them...

...any good Italian teams to follow (I know theres Juventis and Milan)? Or those near or in the Calabria region?...

...or I could wait until the Riverhounds build that new stadium, (hopefully) change their name/look, and join the MLS.

The Italian league has a bunch of whiners and rioters, and Everton sucks big donkey testicals.

Go with your gut feeling and go with the Reds. Besides, "You'll Never Walk Alone". Liverpool hasn't won the EPL since the 80's after the Hillsboro Disaster and they always seem to do well in the Champions League, which is a big plus.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Dumb question, is there a way to watch the games on the internet?

Not legally. The available options are all dodgy and of dubious quality.

Most EPL squads have a special pay site where you can stream live audio and watch highlight clips of recent matches. A godsend for stateside fans.

I agree with Mockba in that your club will pick you, I started by trying to pick a team (Spurs) but eventually ended up being a Man City fan mostly due to playing style and liking the underdogs.

As City are also my English team of choice may I share this night of FA Cup magic -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A59dSTw5dws...feature=related

Even City's Sun Jihai can't believe it!

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

Archived