Oklahoma City Outlaws

Conrad.

I know this thread effectively "ended" on the 15th, but I just happened upon this logo for the Wichita Wranglers and thought you might want to see it.

Wichitawranglers.png

Your logo design is drastically different, yet still similar enough that you might want to consider, at least, a different color scheme. Maybe a different color for the bandana?

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

okc-1.gif

5565.gif

No similarity.

NONE AT ALL, LOL

Actually, there are some similarities in the face and banadana (before he straightened it out), almost like a poor copying was done. It's different enough, but there are definately a few similarities that suggest some "sampling" was done, even if it was just to get an idea of how a certain element would look.

The eyes are different. The hat is different. The bandanna is different. The colors are different. The new one has an ear. The old one has a star in the background. Its a very different logo. Yes they are both cowboys with bandannas, but the similarities pretty much end there. I'm not saying that he didn't take inspiration from the other logo, but to accuse him of copying? You're really stretching there. I don't think anyone was being sarcastic in their defense of the new logo.

Archived