Osaka Samurai Cats

logoman

Okay, so I was playing around and throwing some shapes together and I started seeing this image. Anyway, I tweaked it a little and a little more until I finally had my Samurai Cat. At least I think so, you be the judge. Keep in mind, this is just one of those "happy accidents" Bob Ross used to talk about, so it is what it is.

OSAKASAMURAICATS.png

OSAKASAMURAICATSUNIFORM.png

This concept makes me laugh in a good way. Cool idea that just needs a bit of fine tuning I think. The "whiskers" seem uneven, perhaps if you shortened them on the left and tried to make it all fit the curve of the ball a little better. Also I'm not sure about the stitching, I don't really think you need it. Apart from that it's a great, fun concept.

I used to love watching Bob Ross...

I like it, its a fun concept and I like the look. I'd maybe make the top half of the ball/cat white, and I would definetly keep the stitching, otherwise its just a funny shaped cats head with a mask on it.

Good work.

sigen.jpg

Okay, so I tweaked it a little more and I think this one may be better. I'm glad you guys got a chuckle from this because I was thinking, "Why am I doing a Samurai Cat?" Anyway, sometimes the silly ones are the most fun.

OSAKASAMURAICATSREVISION.png

As a fan of Japanese professional baseball, I have to say that this concept intrigues. In fact, I'll take it a step further: This concept is so off-beat and silly that I LOVE!!!

I'd like to see a version where the top-most "eyebrows" extended a bit, just to determine whether or not that might give the logo a hint of ears. Still, it is damned sweet as it is.

really, REALLY cool and creative...fantastic work and it looks sweet on the hat - my only nit-pick is that while the script works well with the logo, i don't like it as much on the uniform...but damn, that logo is really nice!

jldesigns404eo.png

That is pretty cool, indeed. This really fits a baseball team form Japan, professional enough to be a legitimate logo for a real baseball team, yet fun enough to not resemble a typical major league professional team logo. I don't know if that made any sense, but yeah. :P Very small thing I noticed, though, just that the OSAKA seems to be a bit illegible on the uniforms? Perhaps just take it out all together so it just says SAMURAI CATS?

Wade-sig.png

Archived