Atlanta Thrashers

AsM29

Positives:

1. I like the way the shoulders came out.

2. The front of the shoulders with the gold.

3. How you used the flying thrasher

4. the arched name on the back

Negatives:

1. For me the waist doesn't look right, maybe not as much red or just have a thinner stripe of red and gold at the base of the jersey.

2. The sleeves are on the plain side and feel as if the need a secondary stripe of red under the powder blue to match the design of the crest.

3. The gold arrows on the back remind me of the corners that hold a picture in a photo album and feel as if the nameplate is cutting off the gold stripe so it matches the front.

4.The powder blue numbers and name on the dark blue will be hard to read who the player is for fans farther away from the rink.

Nice start, I look forward to any other ideas that you have.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

I like it, it's clever how the arm striping resembles the logo when seen from above. I disagree with the previous poster who didn't like the light blue numbers; I like it, it pops. I might suggest to put some white into the striping since the only white is in the numbers. A away jersey would be nice, too.

I agree with elliott that having the white just on the numbers looks strange, try a yellow or red outline. Also I'd like to see a shoulder logo and sleeve numbers just to see how they would fit in. I really like the concept but to address deked73's concerns about the waist striping i would make the red part go straight across and then put the yellow arrows above that. Really nice concept, one of the best ones I've seen for my thrashers.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Archived