Itc Minor League Hockey Logo Contest

Ez Street

They also could've made it so that people couldn't vote for the :censored:tiest logos in each league.

Mudbugs in first or the CHL? Eesh. No wonder people make fun of the oxymoronically-named "deep south".

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I find it even more appaling that Toledo is third in the ECHL, I think I could have drawn that with a box of crayons and some construction paper in kindergarten...

man i saw that too, and i thought....WHAT THE HELL!

I figured a bunch or Toledo Storm's fans got online and pumpd the vote up.

That logo is a train wreck!

:puke:50_echltol.gif

I'm glad Alaska Aces are doing so well, that is a very nice logo. I wish Knoxville was doing better too, their logo is way better than the FireAnts! It's terrible. Oh well. Yeah some of these look like they were just pushed up there by a group of people, like the stupid Mud Bugs! Yuck! The Laredo Bucks logo is incredible!

Actually, ITC has been doing this "competition" for years. They did it initially in conjunction with The Hockey News.

Toledo used to be at the bottom of the list every year. For some odd reason, they have been near the top for the last few. I'm sure the front office and fans had something to do with the drastic change of opinion.

I tell you which WHA logo I like is Orlando the Seals is slick with it balencing a puck on his nose.

me too...so far they're the only WHA2 team i've so honored with a concept

orlandoseals.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived