Light blue Rays concept

myklandkevin

It looks good, but I think it should look more like their home and away jersey, design wise.

Also you need the 'Ray' on shoulder, I think that will look good.

But you were right who doesn't love powder blue?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Having a light blue top is one thing, but having pants to match seems like a rip off of the Blue Jays to me. So I don't love it. This may not have anything to do with the color, but I also don't love that you just recolored a sportslogos.net image. I know you're new but it seems lazy.

Having a light blue top is one thing, but having pants to match seems like a rip off of the Blue Jays to me. So I don't love it. This may not have anything to do with the color, but I also don't love that you just recolored a sportslogos.net image. I know you're new but it seems lazy.

well all the teams i mentioned wore full light blue uniforms(pants and all). and im working on this on a different template now

So basically it's a batting practice jersey / hat combo, with light-blue pants. Why not make a real game-day uniform?

Also, FYI - there's a lot of people who don't like powder blue (not that the color you chose is even considered powder blue, but still.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't like the BP feel to it. If it were and alternate that might be sweet. But it looks cool.

thats because it IS the BP jersey from Chris' site only its recolored powder blue

Oh okay. that make sense for the BP feel. but I think the Rays actual used their BP jersey during a game once or something that looked like them

Romans 5:8

NikoLazar.com

1. It would be a good thing for the Rays to use more light blue.

2. The Rays' light blue is not powder blue.

3. Nonetheless, the Rays would be a natural choice for using powder blue, if powder blue is to make a comeback. And yes, plenty of people don't like powder blue uniforms. Haters all of them, so we don't need to care about their opinions, but they do exist. (Kidding!)

4. Leaving the fish patch off the sleeve is a feature, not a bug.

All of that stipulated, this concept doesn't quite do for me what a powder blue Rays concept would need to do. For one thing, I can't tell if this is supposed to be Rays light blue or powder blue. For another, it has a cut-and-paste feel to it. If the Rays were to go to a true powder blue, I think more than just the fabric color might need to change. We'd really need to see the numbers in both navy and white with navy outlines.

Still, this gets me close enough to be able to imagine an actual powder blue Rays road uniform, and I think I like the idea.

20082614447.png

I don't like the BP feel to it. If it were and alternate that might be sweet. But it looks cool.

thats because it IS the BP jersey from Chris' site only its recolored powder blue

Oh okay. that make sense for the BP feel. but I think the Rays actual used their BP jersey during a game once or something that looked like them

You are correct, they did wear them a few times on the road in afternoon games.

Archived