Milwaukee Brewers Concept

StarsHockey

I do like the current Brewers set, but I think this is okay.

Brewers-Logos.gif

Concept #2

C&C welcome.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

WoW, thats really a nice concept! Great Work!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Usually teams use their cities name on a jersey they are not going to use at home. Look at basketball for tones of examples. I really like what you have done with the ball glove logo though. It looks very sharp in those colors! Overall its one of the more solid brewers concepts I have seen in a while.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Overall it all looks really good. Not a fan of the sleevless one though. I like that "Milwaukee" script and have always thought they should use it for their road jersies so I like how youve put it on a jersey at least but probably should be a gray or dark top one. the Ball and glove logo looks really nice with the new team colors. I do not like the gold bill of the cap but thats probably only because Im used to what they currently wear. That Blue jersey looks awesome with the 2 parallel stripes near the buttons

LOL. That's a very... interesting way to apply pinstripes to a jersey. I'm not sure it would look that great in production though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Good work... love seein' the ol' MB glove on anything... looks really good with a re-colour. So good in fact that I would keep the "M" a cap logo, and plunk the glove on top of Wisconsin - would make a sweet primary I bet.... Would like to see the vest done in navy, road in Grey or Padres-ish gold?? (and as mentioned before, "Brewers"=home, "Milwaukee"= road) Don't ditch the navy alt jersey though... looks sharp!!!

All in all, nice, clean concept... good work!!!

franchise.jpg

LOL. That's a very... interesting way to apply pinstripes to a jersey. I'm not sure it would look that great in production though.

Yeah, I think you need to make the stripes go horizontal on the arms as opposed to vertical. Like, see that curved grey shadow where the shoulders/torso connects? That's where the transition should occur.

The concept is alright but it needs some work, for sure.

-One thing I don't like the the blending of the ball-in-glove and the more modern logo package/wordmarks. Really, it doesn't fit.

-I think you are better off leaving the brim navy on the hats, and just having the button on top wheat. It's an interesting idea, but I don't think if would look very good on the field.

-The piping on the chest/arms along with the pinstripes on the home is unnecessary and a little cluttered.

-Numeral on the chest of the home is waaaayyyy too small.

Archived