Vote For My Jones Soda Label

Ez Street

Ok here is the scoop. On Jonessoda.com you can submit Photos and if you get enough votes, they can select your photo to use on Soda Bottles.

So i of course made two

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=195948

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=195949

Please feel free to vote for them. I think this is a cool idea and i hope i can some how win. Yes, i did actually take these pictures. Please let me know what you think of them. Even if they are CRAP. :notworthy:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were both pretty good I gave you an 8 for the first one and a 9 for the second.

Jones Soda this is the one taht had that weird Trukey Soda is nt it what are they like overall?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I gave ya 10s on both cause, well, i want you to win.

Thanks Chris, hey did i ever tell you that you RULE. :flagcanada::notworthy:

The rest of you don't call me a KISS ASS. B)

Yes you have told me I rule before ;);)

And no problem, I'd expect everyone else to do that for anyone else on this board... we're a community, we help each other out.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Thanks guys, even if you didn't vote 10. A vote is a vote. I appreciate anyone who took the time to check it out.

Chris, i was banking on the whole community thing B)

Maybe we should get bunch of prosepctive photos, and through process of enlimination, we can select one to represent the Creamer Boards. Whadya think of that idea? :unsure:

Somehow i don't think JQK's middle finger picture will make the cut. But perhaps people here have some cool photos we can put through a process of selection. The pics do have to be you're own. You can't use a copyrighted picture.

Though i would love to see JQK's Middle Finger pic on a label. Would be F-ing funny. :devil:

here's arguably the best photo i've ever taken....and it's of myself (with a passport camera, when i worked at kinkos about 6 years ago)

monkeyass.jpg

put that on a label, and the ladies will be scooping up the bottles left and right! :puke:

on a serious note, i will go through my photos this weekend and see what i can come up with.

Thanks guys, even if you didn't vote 10. A vote is a vote. I appreciate anyone who took the time to check it out.

Maybe we should get bunch of prosepctive photos, and through process of enlimination, we can select one to represent the Creamer Boards. Whadya think of that idea? :unsure:

Naturally we would insist that the label be used for Cream soda.

i gave 10 to both as well....my all time favorite was a picture of grapes in a produce stand with a sign that read "BIG ASS GRAPES"

I've never seen that one, but it sounds great. :lol:

Naturally we would insist that the label be used for Cream soda.

Naturally. :lol:

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Archived