Vote For My Jones Soda Label

Ez Street

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what can I say, squirrels are to the animal world what brown is to the color world!

theyre tweaking little crackheads that serve no other purpose but to get ran over by me and to make annoying little chirp/bark sounds....I hate them!  :P

Squirrels rock.

squirrel.jpg

Look out man, check out the evilness in that guy's face, not something you wanna screw around with. You just never know when the squirrels may attack. Remember what Bart Simpson said about butterflies? It's like multiplied by 100 when it comes to squirrels. ;)

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Where are those landscapes from? It looks like their from Bryces Canyon National Park in Southern Utah.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Where are those landscapes from? It looks like their from Bryces Canyon National Park in Southern Utah.

Well they are from Western Kansas. It's not all FLAT. There are some interesting area out that way. These two are my favorites Castle Rock and Monument Rocks.

More Castle Rock info

http://www.washburn.edu/cas/art/cyoho/arch...cks/castle.html

Monument Rocks

http://www.washburn.edu/cas/art/cyoho/arch...s/pyramids.html

I plan on revisiting these this spring, i'll snap some new photos and i'll probably share them.

So why did you choose to use Kansas scenery? Is there some symbolic meaning to it?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i think he's from kansas.

Which i never mention (sarcasim)

I live in Topeka, those rock formations are about 4 hours away. I like visiting "different" places such as those too. Plus many people think Kansas is all flat and boring. There are more things to this state than Dorothy and Toto.

Man i hate that damn movie. :evil:

I "Promote" my state such as Shark "Promotes" the San Francisco area. Sorry if i come off as "HEY LOOK HERE!" I just like sharing things that some people may not have known were there.

i think the photos are great....i love looking at things that other people love about the area they are from.....i have rolls and rolls of photos i have taken of the Detroit that nobody ever sees....insides of abandoned buildings, crack ghettos, etc.

to each his own, that's the beauty of photography. you get to see objects through someone else's eyes, and i love that.

I "Promote" my state such as Shark "Promotes" the San Francisco area. Sorry if i come off as "HEY LOOK HERE!" I just like sharing things that some people may not have known were there.

yeah how very true. notice I stray away from talking about a certain neighborhood in san francisco that is responsible for giving the city its unfair "reputation".

besides, Ive been "promoting" Chicago lately also!

(mainly cities ive been to. Ive been to denver before also but that was like ten years ago)

......HEY WAIT A MINUTE I thought we were discussing how squirrels are the most evil and useless creatures on this planet! :P

Archived