Texas Tech football concept

TFoA

Well, they're the Red Raiders, but they seem to focus more on black than anything. They've gotten better with the red pants, but other than that...ehhhh.

So yeah, here's my take:

HELMET

TexasTechConceptHelmet.png

HOME

TexasTechConceptHome.png

AWAY

TexasTechConceptAway.png

ALT PANTS

TexasTechConceptPants.png

C&C plz?

Make the helmet stripe a liiiiiiitle longer, u gotta sweet concept

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Growing up in Texas (not really a Tech fan, though), I really can't see Tech in a primary color other than black, regardless of their "red raider" name. Tech has always been black, from hoops to football. Their identity is black.

Tech has always been black

For the most part, black has tended to play a secondary role in the Texas Tech color scheme. Only in the last 15 years did black begin to take over. I vividly remember when the Red Raiders wore white helmets (1970-74 under Jim Carlen) and hope they never go back to them.

FsQiF2W.png

I can't stand TTU, but I like your concept. However, I wouldn't like to see them take the field with these, for this reason:

Every year, I have to put up with my friend teasing me about his beloved TTU beating my beloved Texas A&M. At least I'm able to say "We beat you at halftime (the bands) and in uniforms". If they ditch their current silly set and take the field wearing these nice uniforms, it might just take away one of my two moral victories!

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived