Guess What?

fishheatcats

Well I was doodling and had this idea for a crest so I worked it up. It's based off the Florida flag, only the seal in the center is replaced by a soccer ball/hurricane. I also added a little art deco ornament at the top. The name was one of my submissions for the Miami FC/MLS supporters group that didn't get chosen. I used it because the interlocking letters fit into the crest better than any other element I tried(the crest was done but all I had was "FC" on it, I had no name for the team) The kits are pretty much quick vessels for the crest, I tried to emulate the look of the Houston style template without using the same one. C&C appreciated as usual.

mculz4.gif

Your concepts, while not as flashy as all the "premier" designers on the board, are always some of my favorites. this is no exception.

I LOVE the crest in the middle. The other logos are plain, but the full crest is awesome. Kits are great, I love those colors, and the red/white combo looks fantastic.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Your concepts, while not as flashy as all the "premier" designers on the board, are always some of my favorites. this is no exception.

I LOVE the crest in the middle. The other logos are plain, but the full crest is awesome. Kits are great, I love those colors, and the red/white combo looks fantastic.

Why thank you ^_^.

I think the red/white set is my favorite as well. I just hope that with a little luck someday soon I'll be doing concepts for a Miami MLS team that actually exists lol.

It looks great. I like the color scheme (very Roma-esque). The name sounds a tad weird though. I think it should have the words "City" or "United" but not both. I know Miami is the Magic City, but that name sounds akward to me. I'd use either Magic City FC, or United FC or somehting. I don't know.

I must say, I love the colors, the crest in the middle, and all the kits. I like the choice to use white shorts with all the looks, it makes them all look classy. With looks like this I say keep making Miami FC concepts. They always turn out nice.

Archived