Top 10 ugliest NHL jerseys

charger77

Coming from Eklund, we need a "top ten trades or signings I announced that never happened and were completely insane".

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

This guy needs to get hit by a friggin' bus.

preferably the Slap Shot bus

"What are you DOING?!"

"Makin' it look MEAN!"

only thing worse than Eklund are the idiots who pay him money for his crap, he's hockey's Mr. X

Bart: I heard Mayor Quimby spent the street repair fund on a secret swimming pool for himself.

Homer: Get out. Who told you that?

Bart: Nelson.

Homer: Hmmm. That's the kind of dirt that belongs on my web page.

Lisa: You can't post that on the Internet. You don't even know if it's true!

Homer: Nelson has never steered me wrong, honey. Nelson is gold.

Bart: You know, it might have been Jimbo.

Homer: Beautiful, we have confirmation.

1zgyd8w.jpg

To be fair, my co-worker has met him a few times and has said hes an ok guy and claims that it is his sources which sometimes give wrong or out of date info. He just hears something and posts it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

To be fair, my co-worker has met him a few times and has said hes an ok guy and claims that it is his sources which sometimes give wrong or out of date info. He just hears something and posts it.

And that's why he has to hide his identity ^_^ .

4kv29i.jpg

How is that being fair to him? Doesn't he charge people money for stuff he "just hears"? If you're going to pretend to be a journalist without all the ethics don't charge people for it.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

How is that being fair to him? Doesn't he charge people money for stuff he "just hears"? If you're going to pretend to be a journalist without all the ethics don't charge people for it.

He charges people for having the chance to talk to him directly or something like that. Most of the site and info is free, some people just want to feel more like "insiders" and will pay. Another guy I work with is cozy with one of the main bloggers and apparently one of the Leafs bloggers works at my school in the finance department.

Essentially, Eklund never says "believe everything I say" and expects people to take his info with a grain of salt because as we all know in the sports world, things change rather quickly. He just collects all the hearsay and second hand info and presents it to us with the notice of where he got it from (hence the e's).

Eklund bought my friend a ticket for the luxury box ($300ish) at the Winter Classic... now if that isn't class of some sort, I don't know what is. Thats how I got my $10 program from the game. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived