Broncos and Chargers concepts...

CAB

Okay, all your "concepts" are just cut-and-pasting parts of their logos together in a different arangement. Not necessarily groundbreaking creativity here.

sorry, i didn't mean to offend you or anything, it was just some ideas

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Okay, all your "concepts" are just cut-and-pasting parts of their logos together in a different arangement. Not necessarily groundbreaking creativity here.

He's right, these take very little effort and very little creativity. Spend more time on your concepts, and the product will be much better.

It's just critique. You posted this for some honest critical feedback, correct?

they are ideas that have been beaten to death around here.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

they are ideas that have been beaten to death around here.

I'll try to take some more time and work harder on my concepts.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Broncos is from MG's, but a worse job

broncos-cpt.gif

:but I do like that logo and would love the broncos to use those colors and that logo

That actually looks pretty good on a helmet. At first glance I want to say that the simple D does not mesh well with the detailed bronco but I think it works well as a helmet logo.

mets.png

Archived