BIG TE'LEVIN ( BIG 10 ) UPDATE!

bigmike

Ok Im working on the Big T1en and since there are no divisions, Im just goin to post the teams as I do them, Please give me your thoughts!!!

Alright I've just added Wisconsin, I will bump this up since I did and I changed these to some of your descriptions. Tell me what you htink and I still have 5 tems to go so any Suggestions are welcome and thankful.

IndianaHoosiers1.png

Indiana Hoosiers

IowaHawkeyes3.png

Iowa Hawkeyes

MichiganWolverines3.png

Michigan Wolverines

OhioStateBuckeyes2.png

Ohio State Buckeyes

PennStateNittanyLions2.png

Penn State Nittany Lions

WisconsinBadgers3.png

Wisconsin Badgers

NorthwesternWildcats1.png

Northwestern Wildcats

Im currently working on the rest of the conf., Got any ideas for the rest just tell me, let me know what you think so far!!!

If you want to see Purdue it will be seperate from these, all of the images wont fit on this page.

you really need to work on your shading on that northwestern set, and that illinois set looks exactly like what they had a few years back

temp.png

you really need to work on your shading on that northwestern set, and that illinois set looks exactly like what they had a few years back

Yeah I messed up on NorthWestern, Im going to work on that, but PackerBadger said to make the Illinois look like that so thats the first attempt on them I did, but if you have suggestions for Illinois tell me and i will change it, alson I am done with Michigan State so they are comin up next and I will be done with the Big Te'levin, UP NEXT: Big 12 maybe!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I love the Gophers concept, but I would like to see a maroon helmet with the away jersey.

Okay, Ive got that fixed right here, also here is Michigan State, and I have fixed Northwestern and will put that on the front page. Im Done with the Big Ten, I plan on doing the Big 12 next but might take a break, because Ive started doing custom NCAA covers. I will start a topic showing examples of that if anyone would like one you check that topic out and I will take reqeust. Anyway here is UPDATED Minnesota and Northwestern, and NOW SHOWING Michigan State!

MichiganStateSpartans.png

MinnesotaGoldenGophers1.png

NorthwesternWildcats2.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Gold numbers, like with Iowa, on white jerseys are nice on paper, but are impossible to see at actual football games.

We were recently at a high school game -- my wife and I with two friends -- and the team in the white jerseys had the gold numbers with navy blue outlines. I was looking for a player who is the son of a friend of mine, but couldn't tell who he was. So gold numbers on white jerseys are a bad idea.

Archived