Adding logo to SportsLogos.net?

Cola

Where do I send the vector of a logo to? The Univ of South Carolina logo that Chris has, to my knowledge, has never appeared anywhere at any given time...don't know who in the hell vectored it but it looks like chicken scratch. I have the clean vector of the logo that I can send and have always meant to mention it...just never have. Thanks in advance.

Where do I send the vector of a logo to? The Univ of South Carolina logo that Chris has, to my knowledge, has never appeared anywhere at any given time...don't know who in the hell vectored it but it looks like chicken scratch. I have the clean vector of the logo that I can send and have always meant to mention it...just never have. Thanks in advance.

I think you should post it here, unless there's another way to contact Chris.

I don't know if you saw it, but there was a topic called 'NBA Jerseys for Chris'.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Well here are the South Carolina logos, wordmarks, and such. I PMed this to Chris about a year or so ago and never saw any update, so hopefully this will be seen.

BlockC_logo.jpg

BaseballSC_logo.jpg

InterlockingUSC_logo.jpg

Wordmark_logo.jpg

Gamecock_logo.jpg

You must have the same graphics standards sheet that I have.

You must have the same graphics standards sheet that I have.

Did you get the updated one? I had one for the longest time but when browsing around the other day, I found a new one with the actual "wordmark" included this time along with the new Pantone shade.

Archived