What Do You Prefer?

Pat

Which sports station do you guys think is the best?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For canadians only, what do you guys think is the best canadian sports network out there?

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I voted other as when I often flip between them all--they all have their strengths and weaknesses--The Score is the weakestt overall--but they do what they set out to do well.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

TSN the best, without a doubt. Great personalities, visually better than the rest, and unequalled CFL, NFL, and NHL coverage.

However, there's things I appreciate about all of the networks... Sportsnet is more regionally sensitive, Toth and Campbell are a great duo, and they occasionally show some basketball. Don't like the rest of the personalities though.

The Score is basically all highlights, scores, and tickers, with some cool things like Diamond-surfing and Court-surfing, so I like that. Can't stand their personalities though (the guy with the really deep voice creeps me out).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived