St. Louis Blues Concept

Eye

Completed teams:

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

Now this concept was done before the Blues unveiled their alternate logo and uniform. Even though they look good, I feel that the Blues don't need an alternate. The bluenote is just about as perfect as a logo could get.

I altered the jersey template somewhat. The piping is gone along with the awkward, clunky semi-yoke they have under the actual yoke. Know what I mean? If not, I am the referring Blues' current home uniform (also seen on the away) where the white underneath the dark blue that abruptly stops so the RBK logo can be seen more prominently. It just looks bad, so I ditched it.

The names are now vertically arched à la Detroit Red Wings and I drew my own numbers to make them fuller and bulkier (and better looking IMO) compared to the block font the Blues currently use which is thinner.

The rest of the design, I feel, is unique in that it is curvy where it needs to be, but is more traditional (straight stripes) at the hem.

Home uniform.

STLBluesHome-1.png

Away uniform.

STLBluesAway.png

I'm wondering if people have no good ideas for the Blues since they messed up their best uniform (98-07) because of Edge. This is worse than that they currently have. Almost looks like a NASCAR jersey. If anyone makes another Blues jersey, make it traditional yet new like what they had.

With it seeing they will have an alternate with an arch in it, would you be interested in making one?

Overall, good job so far!

I would have made an alternate uniform, but the Blues have such good uniforms and the bluenote is so great that I felt that they do not need an alternate. Maybe I will go back and make one some time, but not right now.

It looks good as a concept, but I think I would have to see it on the ice in order to properly judge it.

That could take a while...

haha :D

Wicked set.... I am totally sold on the jerseys, a little less on the pant striping... all in all I would buy one, even at RBK prices!!!

Yes, I too like the jerseys more than the pants, but I do not think the pants striping are too bad; I did the pants striping how I did it because I tried to give them a somewhat arch-like feel.

I'm wondering if people have no good ideas for the Blues since they messed up their best uniform (98-07) because of Edge. This is worse than that they currently have. Almost looks like a NASCAR jersey. If anyone makes another Blues jersey, make it traditional yet new like what they had.

JeffGordonAugust2007_(cropped).jpg

Yeah, man. I totally understand the NASCAR comment. If you had any idea what the hell you were talking about (just look at every other post in this thread) I would actually take your post into account; however, you do not. Thanks for playing

Archived