Boy the Jaguars look so much better.....

seahawk9

when they incorporate teal in their uniform combo. The teal jerseys with white pants look awsome. Dont really care for the large black stripe in the pants. What was wrong with the old pants with the larger teal stripe ???? If teal pants really do exist, would like to see them on the road with the white jerseys

when they incorporate teal in their uniform combo. The teal jerseys with white pants look awsome. Dont really care for the large black stripe in the pants. What was wrong with the old pants with the larger teal stripe ???? If teal pants really do exist, would like to see them on the road with the white jerseys

What's funny is that I've gone over that possibility in my head several times--even PS'd it out a few times, both with stripes and without. And, well...I really can't believe I'm saying this, but they'd look RIGHT with the current road tops--if they insist on using black numbers, that is.

BUT...your original point holds. The Jaguars look we saw yesterday is the look that should be. (They also should have beaten them damn Steelboyz--but that's another story in another forum... <_< )

EDIT: Found the photo:

JAXjaguars.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I agree, I absolutely love when the Jags use more teal. It was brought up in another topic last weekend but the black pants and white jerseys are atrocious, they are so generic. However, I'm good friends with a diehard Jags couple from J'ville and they hate the teal and love the black pants and white jerseys look.

Archived