My First Concept

The Imperfect

I'm in love with the old orange alternates they had a couple of years ago (thank god they are still in Madden), and have since hoped they would just use them instead of the stupid retro jerseys with the numbers on the helmet. I took that as major inspiration, made some minor tweaks, and eventually made a tweaked version of their current home uniform the new alternate jersey. No changes to the helmet, although people for some reason want a logo or numbers on it. The logo is simple and classic, much like Ohio State's helmet and Penn State's.

Helmet

Home Uniform

Away Uniform

Alternate Uniform

C&C please this is my first concept.

BTW I hope the colors appear alright because my monitor is weird when it comes to shades of colors, as there needs to be a major different in shades of a color to tell there is a difference.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Well then, if you're gonna do a concept of the Cleveland Browns, shouldn't their primary home jersey be Brown instead of Orange? By the way, you should make the Orange jersey their alternates.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Last time I checked, the Browns were named after their coach Paul Brown, not the color. And what's the point of making a concept of the same brown jersey's they have been wearing for 50 years? Why not switch it to the color of their helmet, which is their most recognizable symbol, an ORANGE helmet.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Last time I checked, the Browns were named after their coach Paul Brown, not the color. And what's the point of making a concept of the same brown jersey's they have been wearing for 50 years? Why not switch it to the color of their helmet, which is their most recognizable symbol, an ORANGE helmet.

Yeah, and the Green Bay Packers are named after the city of Green Bay, but it looked really weird when they wore their blue and gold throwbacks. The Royals are named after the idea of monarchy, but they need to have Royal, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense. If the name of a color in in a team name, it should be the primary color. On the concept, I think the brown jersey should be the primary, and right now, I think you could do some more work on these, it's just a recolor for the most part. Try something the Browns haven't tried yet, and put some orange on the white pants, right now it doesn't match with the rest.

Archived