Oregon Baseball Uniforms

BamaHater

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not much of a baseball fan, but when I heard my Ducks were gonna unveil their baseball jerseys all I hoped for was NO VESTS!!!! No such luck.

I also don't like the new script. I don't mind the idea of having a baseball-specific script, but this is just ugly, imo.

Cool pinstripes/lyrics, love the attention to detail.

If our football or basketball team wore something this ugly, I'd be pretty pissed. But baseball? Could really care less....

I'm definitely gettin myself a hat though, maybe the gray one when I see what it looks like.

they've had the green wool hats out for a while, and I have one. It's really nice and comfy, and the O isn't huge (I think it's the hat that, in the pictures, has the smaller of the two O styles). I dig it.

harperdc.gif

Anyone else think those green jerseys look like belong in the Kentucky Derby and not on a baseball field?

YESSS!!!! Looks like a jockey uniform!!!

Horrid. The others are SOMEWHAT baseball-esque. No complaints, here; besides, if there's one tradiition about college baseball I hate its that major schools seem to change their baseball uniforms ANNUALLY. Make your mark, and stick to it. THere's something to be said for "tradition."

3006896678_bd991a17c3_o.png

I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this, but do a lot of baseball pants with pinstripes not line up with the belt loops? If you notice, this shows that either the lyric stripes don't run parallel to the edges of the belt loops, and by a large amount.

I dunno how I feel about these. I think I'll reserve judgement until I can see them actually out on the field.

Also, I'm surprised by how conservative the belt is! With Oregon, you'd think that they would have done something crazy with the belt too, just because they can.

usd-sig.png

So, my wife and I were shopping at a local sporting goods store last Thursday, and they had some U of O baseball jerseys for sale. They were only replicas, but I felt inclined to give 'em the once over. Hmm... nice flannel-like feel to the material, collar treatment and body piping kind of odd... But I was stunned at what I discovered...

So here's the front of the home jersey:

uoduxjersey01.jpg

And I was impressed that the buttons were sewn on with contrasting thread:

uoduxjersey02.jpg

But, WAIT! Is it??? OMG, no!!! They actually have the :cursing:ing swoosh on the buttons!!

uoduxjersey03.jpg

Un-freakin'-believeable...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived