Are the Bills wearing throwbacks tonight?

Buffalo

Anybody know what uniforms the Bills will wear tonight? I know someone had posted an NFL alt-uni schedule some time ago....

Nope. Ugly-ass blue on blues. They'll save their throwbacks for the 49ers.

Thanks for the answer... I'm glad its not the throwbacks, because we all remember what happened in those togs last year on MNF v. the Cowboys....

That was a horrible game between two of the ugliest teams in football.

Plus, the game was made worse having to listen to that moron Kornheiser for 3 hours.

Hey, Tony.....Brady Quinn has a LONG, LONG way to go, before you put him in the Pro Bowl. 14 for 36, against a average defense, is not the stuff of legends.

The Bills, DESPERATELY, need to go with royal blue and nickle grey as their primary color scheme and simplify the overall look of the uniforms. After that monstrosity (sp), the next uniform has to be a simple, clean look. Royal blue jersey's, choice of nickle or blue pants, blue helmets, some red trim in the uniform. Simple and would work.

Plus, the game was made worse having to listen to that moron Kornheiser for 3 hours.

Hey, Tony.....Brady Quinn has a LONG, LONG way to go, before you put him in the Pro Bowl. 14 for 36, against a average defense, is not the stuff of legends.

The Bills, DESPERATELY, need to go with royal blue and nickle grey as their primary color scheme and simplify the overall look of the uniforms. After that monstrosity (sp), the next uniform has to be a simple, clean look. Royal blue jersey's, choice of nickle or blue pants, blue helmets, some red trim in the uniform. Simple and would work.

That'd be awesome. They'd be the only team in the league with a blue and silver/grey combo!

....What?! Whoever heard of the Patriots, Lions, Cowboys, Giants or Panthers?! :P

Sigs are for sissies.

That'd be awesome. They'd be the only team in the league with a blue and silver/grey combo!

....What?! Whoever heard of the Patriots, Lions, Cowboys, Giants or Panthers?! :P

Of the teams you mentioned, only the Giants are even close to the combo of royal blue and nickel gray.

I agree with db - royal blue, nickle gray, with some red trim. Make the helmet FLAT nickel gray with the current logo on it (trimmed in white) and with a thick royal stripe flanked by thin white and red. Then use the throwback jerseys but with nickel stripes flanked by white and red as opposed to white stripes flanked by red. Nickel pants with a thick royal stripe flanked by thin white and red. It'd look plenty different from the Giants. And it would look awesome.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

they shoulda been wearing their 1990 white duds after that last kick sailed......oh, you know it it ends.

... and it was 47-yard attempt as well...

I think I jinxed it by creating this thread in the first place...

OR maybe it was the ESPN crew talking about Norwood before Lindell's kick..

OR maybe it was the CHICKENSH|T running plays on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs!!!

Dick Jauron blows... who cares how our stupid unis look if we can't play like pros!!!!!

they shoulda been wearing their 1990 white duds after that last kick sailed......oh, you know it it ends.

... and it was 47-yard attempt as well...

I think I jinxed it by creating this thread in the first place...

OR maybe it was the ESPN crew talking about Norwood before Lindell's kick..

OR maybe it was the CHICKENSH|T running plays on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs!!!

Dick Jauron blows... who cares how our stupid unis look if we can't play like pros!!!!!

Me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived