College Sports Project

chickenfish

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured I'd go ahead and post mine now. Here are the Meadowbrook University Turtles. I've used the name for awhile in fantasy baseball and football and had stuff made so I went with that. Mbrooklogosheet2.png

First up is the baseball team. I went a little overboard (major league bp jersey and especially the black alt.). I don't know what I was thinking there, but I'm posting these as I made them a while back. Mbrookbaseball.png

Here's the basketball team. Very nike-like. mbrookbball.png

And finally the football team, winners of our CBS college fantasy league. I had the traditional jerseys at first, but then decided to update them. The white helmet is an alternate. MBrookhelmets.pngMBrookfootball1.pngMBrookfootball-1.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

That's a heck a lot of baseball jerseys, PhilliesPhan. It looks great, though.

Here's my submission. We're a small Catholic school, so we don't have the full gamut on sports programs. However, we do have a very strong baseball program that has risen through the ranks and is a perennial recruiting powerhouse. I present the St. Alexander University Bishops of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

StAlexander.png

BishopsUniforms.png

Here is the St. Paul University Porcupines. I'm skipping hockey, but went with baseball, football, and basketball.

O and I put the Big10 conference logo as the conference because, whenever I create teams, I put them in the Big10.

PRIMARY: Ignore the square thing.

StPaulPorcupinesprimarylogo-1.png

SECONDARY:

StPaulPorcupinestertiarylogo.png

SCRIPT: Machine Script

StPaulPorcupinesscript.jpg

Football on next post.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I will have mine up some time this week, I am doing 4 teams, hockey, baseball, basketball, and of course FOOTBALL!, but I already have the hockey done, almost done with the football so it should be up soon, BTW Great Job Twins8791, ShinyHubCaps and PhilsPhan yall did great job, and twins you think you could pm the football field and basketball court template, I would really like to include those in my presentation.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

.........a few action shots. my thanks to bucco for the action templates.

away1.pnghome2.pngalt1.pngfield.png

Those are great, I have my logos/wordmark done, basketball and hockey are also done, but I have football, and baseball left.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived