Vancouver Canucks

Generic

Heres the 2nd to my Canadian 6 Redesign, the Vancouver Canucks. I just done this today on my murderous laptop, Ive had the design in mind for a while and also drew it out. Next up is the Ottawa Senators and the rest of the order below. Please Enjoy.

vancouverma9.png

C&C Please.

Main Series.

Montréal Canadiens

Vancouver Canucks

Ottawa Senators

Toronto Maple Leafs

Calgary Flames

Edmonton Oilers

Special.

Winnipeg Jets

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Blue is o.k., but the sleeves on the white one reminds me of the Predators sleeves that had people complaining it looked like a short sleves t-shirt with a long sleeve one underneath...

Again, clean but way too simple...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

It would look more complete with numbers and a name, and something on the shoulders couldn't hurt.

I don't mind the basic designs though, they're better than the ugly ones the Canucks have now.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Not a huge fan of the template you used, it looks a little weird on the sleeves but most of all you can't see some important features. Like, the back view covers up a good portion of the front view, especially the logo. The concept looks incomplete, you need a shoulder logo, numbers, a waist stripe, and if you really want to do the chest stripe, make it go all the way around the back.

Archived