Throwback's NFL Redesign

Throwback

These look really plain, at least they do to me. I'd say you need to pick a dominant color (I'd go with blue, since we were fighting the REDCOAT British) and run with it.

...I think the thing that bothers me the most about these are the sleeves...

Sigs are for sissies.

the jaguar print sidepanels have been done a billion times, and i dont think it has worked out once. that and the facemask is an eyesore. sorry i dont really have anything good to say about this one, i usually try to list pros and cons...just minimize with jaquar print so it would be a very subtle element.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Jacksonville Jaguars

? Jaguar Print Side Panels

? More White to create a young, fresh modern feel to the Jag's threads

Can I ask how adding white makes it look young and fresh? I mean, every team has white, no matter if they are retro or modern. And the Jaguars don't exactly have a lack of white options.

That being said...

-helmet logo placement is off

-the sides are too distracting, I have seen this idea many times and I still thing it would look terrible, but also be a Bengals ripoff.

-the piping doesn't match up on the teal jersey. I really, really don't like it when piping doesn't match up.

-the shoulder inserts really don't match the rest of the set, they look sort of random, like an afterthought.

Not feeling this. Sorry.

Ok, so I've taken out the shoulder panels and added #'s on the yolk area. Also the helmet has been fixed, piping deleted and the border on the side panels has been changed

Home Road Alternate Helmet

c+c please

Why do all the jerseys blend in with the background? I dont like that, it is hard to see the jersey when you do that. Overall I think the update could be a concept, as long as you change the background color.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Ok, so I've taken out the shoulder panels and added #'s on the yolk area. Also the helmet has been fixed, piping deleted and the border on the side panels has been changed

Home Road Alternate Helmet

c+c please

Why do all the jerseys blend in with the background? I dont like that, it is hard to see the jersey when you do that. Overall I think the update could be a concept, as long as you change the background color.

What do you mean?

~?~

Jacksonville Jaguars

? Jaguar Print Side Panels

? More White to create a young, fresh modern feel to the Jag's threads

Can I ask how adding white makes it look young and fresh? I mean, every team has white, no matter if they are retro or modern. And the Jaguars don't exactly have a lack of white options.

That being said...

-helmet logo placement is off

-the sides are too distracting, I have seen this idea many times and I still thing it would look terrible, but also be a Bengals ripoff.

-the piping doesn't match up on the teal jersey. I really, really don't like it when piping doesn't match up.

-the shoulder inserts really don't match the rest of the set, they look sort of random, like an afterthought.

Not feeling this. Sorry.

I definitely feel what hes saying about adding white to make it young and fresh. I liked Atlanta, Arizona, and Cincinatti added white to their previously bland jerseys in the past 5 years... As opposed to old, classic, plain jerseys the white as well as the detail doe's kinda freshen it up!

I agree tho. The side panel isnt a rip off from the Bengals, but it does show up all of the time and doesnt look good. I also hate the idea of Jacksonville having a teal facemask on a black helmet.

temp.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I like these a lot. My only suggestion would be to vary up your fonts a little bit.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Hey, I like these a lot. My only suggestion would be to vary up your fonts a little bit.

Thanks, i've always liked the font that the jags use and the way it works with the teal, so I kept that one but I usually like a block font because they look more classy and are easier to read, bit I try to mix it up for the younger franchises.

~?~

If you're gonna go with the jaguar print (which everybody does ^_^ ) then you need to get rid of the teal.

Your definitely right.

With the teal it looks like it should be a early 90's womans workout unitard.

Also I don't like the white outline around the logo on the helmet. IMO the great thing about the Jags logo is the negative space on the helmet. The white outline ruins it.

yankees-1.png

Also I don't like the white outline around the logo on the helmet. IMO the great thing about the Jags logo is the negative space on the helmet. The white outline ruins it.

I fixed that on the update.

EDIT but you can't see that because I suck at linking images, ( the helmet is the same as the one they have now)

~?~

Archived