Sarnia Sting Redesign

gatorade09

Love the alt!

But the home away sets aren't doing it for me. It's the sleeves, they just look like a sock design that doesn't flow into the body of the jersey. it just ends abbruptly.

I would agree that Sarnia's current set is a little busy though, and a more simplistic approach like your wouls be much better for them.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

As a resident of Cornwall, Ontario, I would love to see the Royals incorporated into this somehow. The Royals won two Memorial Cups in 1980 and 1981 and spawned NHLers like Dale Hawerchuk, Doug Gilmour, Billy Smith, Owen Nolan, Mathieu Schneider, Ray Sheppard and Rick Tabaracci. They left Cornwall for Newmarket in 1992 where they stayed for two seasons before becoming the Sarnia Sting in 1994. A Royals throwback or a Royals jersey in Sting colours and logo would be an awesome tribute to the club's history.

Logo and uniforms here - http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=382

stoneraizersig.jpg

As a resident of Cornwall, Ontario, I would love to see the Royals incorporated into this somehow. The Royals won two Memorial Cups in 1980 and 1981 and spawned NHLers like Dale Hawerchuk, Doug Gilmour, Billy Smith, Owen Nolan, Mathieu Schneider, Ray Sheppard and Rick Tabaracci. They left Cornwall for Newmarket in 1992 where they stayed for two seasons before becoming the Sarnia Sting in 1994. A Royals throwback or a Royals jersey in Sting colours and logo would be an awesome tribute to the club's history.

Logo and uniforms here - http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=382

I think I could do something to incorporate them somehow expect something in the soon

detsig.png

Archived