Chicago Blackhawks Concept

Flame

First off let me state that I am one of the small few who don't like the 'Hawks current logos and jerseys. But, when I saw the Hawks unveil their new winter classic jerseys as seen here I absolutely loved them. So I with the WC jersey in mind I did this concept. Also I recoloured the logos as you can see, and got rid of all the orange, green, and blue that is in the Hawks logo (one of the things that bugged me)

blackhawks1ni9.png

blackhawks2qp9.png

blackhawks3ux8.png

Comments & Criticism please B)

espnsignq8.png

I LIKE THE COLORS YOU CHOSE TO USE. THEY LOOK LIKE A BETTER COMBINATION IN MY OPINION. PRETTY NICE JOB, FLAME.

EDIT- Who am I? BIGBAD? Guess I never realized caps was on.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

One of the things I've always liked best about the Blackhawks logo was the liberal use of other colors (not just black, white and red). It's relatively unique in that respect. If that logo was designed in the modern era, it would only be those three colors (and probably the flesh tone, as well). But, I've gone on a bit of a tangent. As far as your concept, I think it's fun. I like the black one as an alternate, but would suggest using the modern Indian head, or the C and Tomahawks secondary in the center of your circle lockup.

glad to see that you've still ommited to the indian- even if changing. I can dig on this but not sure how I like the cream bar cutting the white....don't know that it contrasts enough.

I have 3 different computers and on 2 of them they really do contrast well, but on the other it seems as if its the same colour. The comp I did the concept on seemed to contrast quite well. Thanks for commenting btw

espnsignq8.png

That's one pale Indian.

It's okay, I guess, but the belly stripe is a Habs thing, wearing all black looks really dull, and the purposely washed-out colors are a downgrade when the existing red, black, and white complement each other so strikingly, with the accent colors of the Indian head and tomahawks popping against the base colors.

got rid of all the orange, green, and blue that is in the Hawks logo

See, that's what makes it special, though! You don't make pumpkin pie without the spices.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I prefer the modern indian, and yes - I have committed to the indian! I like the jersey ideas, a neat concept.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived