Another Fairview Cancept

jake22

This concept i made for a friend on the team. i like the way the concept looks and i would like some c&c on that but more importantly i am very proud of the template, i started with this one, and made it paint compatible. And looking more and more at buc's great football concepts i decided to put some mesh on the jersey to make it more lifelike. the mesh took forever to do, and all on paint too. You can do anything on paint if you try, some people on here need to keep that in mind when they use paint as thier excuse. See them in full size to see it better, it isnt looking too good while it is all small.

caseyhome.png

caseyroad.png

caseyalt.png

anything i can do to make this better? i know that i could make the mesh a little darker but anything else?

fyi: this may be a start of a new template series from me

C&C please

The template is sharp, well basically the mesh but like you said as long as you try anyone can do it. As far as the concept I dont really like it, the strpies are sloppy compared to the rest of the template, takes away from the jersey itself IMO.

Edit- Also the dark red parts, basically the threads of the jersey are kinda rough and sloppy as well. If you can clean it and the stripes up you got a good template though

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived