Portland Beavers jersey sale

OMMF

Hmm, I'm seeing conflicting search results for baseball jersies. What size is a 46? I'm a medium, although a large will usually do if it's on the smaller side... Think these are my size? Because that is a nice deal...

Hmm, I'm seeing conflicting search results for baseball jersies. What size is a 46? I'm a medium, although a large will usually do if it's on the smaller side... Think these are my size? Because that is a nice deal...

A 46 should fit you about right.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

40-42 is usually used to be medium in most shirts. 46 is going to be pretty baggy on you.

40-42 is usually the equivalent of a small now. Heck, the smallest size Reebok NFL makes is a 48 (46 for some star players, but they're rare) and claims that 48 is a medium.

I've never seen an adidas baseball jersey, but from my experience in adidas football jerseys, a 44-46 is roughly a medium. I don't know if Sc8b was talking about t-shirts or jerseys when he mentioned his size, but if he was talking about jerseys, (medium fits, as do smaller larges) this 46 should be about his size - or a "smaller large". For the new adidas NBA jerseys, they run 40 (S) - 44 (M) - 48 (L).

Football jerseys are one thing, baseball jerseys are quite another. Baseball jerseys tend to run pretty true to form.

I wear a 42 Regular suit. My size 42 Beavers jersey fits me pretty well. Majestic doesn't sell size 42 authentics through the regular channels (retired for Jackie Robinson?), and the 44s I buy are always a little larger than I'd like.

Football jerseys are one thing, baseball jerseys are quite another. Baseball jerseys tend to run pretty true to form.

I wear a 42 Regular suit. My size 42 Beavers jersey fits me pretty well. Majestic doesn't sell size 42 authentics through the regular channels (retired for Jackie Robinson?), and the 44s I buy are always a little larger than I'd like.

Well then, since you actually have a Beavers jersey, I guess I'm in no place to argue ^_^

I also wear a 42 Regular. I have two authentic baseball jerseys - a minor league Braves gamer (size 42) and a Charlotte Knights authentic (size 46) and they both fit me pretty well. I figured since the Braves gamer is from the late '80s (when jerseys tended to be in sizes 36-48) and because it's a gamer, it would be more true to size. Retail authentics are a whole different story.

But yes, if Gothamite's Beavers size 42 fits like a real 42, then the 46 is probably too big.

Is there a jersey change coming already for the Beavers?

Isn't Majestic taking over doing the jerseys for MILB starting this coming season? Since those are Adidas jerseys, maybe they're just clearing out old stock.

I know about jackets and fleece and the like, but don't know if that extends to jerseys. Hope that's it, though - would hate to see the Beavers lose such a beautiful look, especially so quickly.

I'll second that. I'm a relatively thin 6'1" guy, I wear a size 42 suit and a size Large t-shirt, and every baseball jersey in my closet is either a Large or a 44, from half a dozen manufacturers over twenty years, and all of them fit very true. A 46 will be very baggy to someone who comfortably wears size Medium "civilian" clothes.

20082614447.png

• 5 weeks later...

I guess this explains why.

http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/storie...ml?ana=from_rss

The Portland Beavers will become the first professional baseball team to use Nike Inc. as its official provider of on-field uniforms.

The Beaverton-area sportswear giant (NYSE: NKE) has entered into a multi-year agreement with the AAA baseball club and the Portland Timbers of the United Soccer Leagues to be the official on-field apparel and equipment provider to both clubs.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The Beavers were previously outfitted by Adidas, the German sportswear firm ? and chief Nike rival ? that hosts its North American headquarters in north Portland. The Timbers were already outfitted by Nike.

Archived