LA Angels makeover

NDwas

I think the batting practice uniforms look cool than the uniforms because of its modern look. Why not use it as the game-time unis.

Please don't. BP unis are a necessary evil.

Very well executed concept. I just saw your Twins concept and I have to say these are collectively some of the best baseball designs I've seen. Your hard work has paid off.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

everything is amazing but just make the letters and numbers on the red jersey blue to match the rest of the set

I agree, you should try blue and white numbers. The red numbers that they use currently really are terrible.

Nice work here. I like the silver that they use, but the yellow works nicely, too. It really gives it some pop. But overall this is a classy set, would be one of the best in the league.

These are great jerseys but theres only one thing I see on the road alternate the red numbers on the red jersey would be really difficult to see. Maybe try a different colour?
everything is amazing but just make the letters and numbers on the red jersey blue to match the rest of the set
I agree, you should try blue and white numbers. The red numbers that they use currently really are terrible.

Nice work here. I like the silver that they use, but the yellow works nicely, too. It really gives it some pop. But overall this is a classy set, would be one of the best in the league.

You asked, and you shall receive.

angelsgraphics71.gif

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Archived