Union High School (Tulsa) rebranding

bd1woody

This is the first concept I have done since high school. I admire a lot of your guy's work and have been lurking around here for years now. I think it is time to contribute to the board. For one of my typography classes, I wanted to do a rebrand for Union High School in Tulsa, which uses the name Redskins and Miami's split U logo.

C+C please

plate1.jpg

plate2.jpg

plate3.jpg

plate4.jpg

plate5.jpg

Wow! This looks really great. It looks like you have put a lot of time into this and it paid off. One tip for you though, save your files in .png instead of .jpg, your images will turn out cleaner and won't have that slight blur to them as they do now.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Wow! Great presentation. This is a very complete identity package for a school. I love the helmets especially. These would look better if it is in .png format though. And the basketball court's dimension are for the pro's not for high school. But still great job!

anim_10b653c9-6201-4c84-31ec-36c-1.gif

incrediballer.png

LakeshowFight On!Carpe DiemNo Fear

Wow! Great presentation. This is a very complete identity package for a school. I love the helmets especially. These would look better if it is in .png format though. And the basketball court's dimension are for the pro's not for high school. But still great job!

Thanks Baller. I also think I probably wouldn't be able to pull of the logo placement on the basketball court as it interferes with the foul line (and obviously there is no way a high school would be able to put a highway running down the center of their football field) I was pushed by my professor to 'break the rules,' but I will change some of these infractions since I think it shows a lack of knowledge and consideration for the 'client.' Do you know where I could find a template that would be to scale for a HS court?

Thanks Baller. I also think I probably wouldn't be able to pull of the logo placement on the basketball court as it interferes with the foul line (and obviously there is no way a high school would be able to put a highway running down the center of their football field) I was pushed by my professor to 'break the rules,' but I will change some of these infractions since I think it shows a lack of knowledge and consideration for the 'client.' Do you know where I could find a template that would be to scale for a HS court?

I now have no complaints about this concept. My only problem before was that a lot of these would not work for a high school-level budget (no way they would have enough money to pay a grounds crew to keep a field like that, and also the shirts and basketball courts would cost to much to make) but if you were told to think outside the box, then this is a perfect concept. I see no way you could get anything below an "A" on this assignment.

Amazing package!!!!

I agree 66ers is being done in Tulsa. Not real "original" kinda like the U from Miami and I know I know it's not a U for those Miami fans out there, actually, maybe that should be the cited reason to not use it as a U for Union.

Archived