Minnesota Vikings Concept

TC

As I have made aware multiple times in the "Requests" forum, I recently downloaded Inkscape. Now the Vikings concept I did was basically practice, I know it is not of the best quality, but I think the idea is legitimate (sp?). I would like C&C on the actual design and the use of tools to create the stripes, etc. Anything good about this concept will be creditted to gingerbreadmann.

I realize that this is extremely similar to the Vikings old uniforms, but I liked those 100x more than what they currently wear.

exportvikes.png

EDIT- Woops! Please ignore the transparent pants. I am still learning.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I think that Visanthe Shiancoe was filmed wearing your concept pants earlier this season. Congrat's on getting your work actually used by a team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I actually like this. Really clean and simple, and I can picture them playing in it. I'm assuming that the road jersey is the opposite, right? And stick a helmet in there. But certainly an improvement over their current unis, though that's not saying much.

Sweet comment by BringBackTheVet.

scotland_fifasig.png

I think that Visanthe Shiancoe was filmed wearing your concept pants earlier this season. Congrat's on getting your work actually used by a team.

Thanks.

Ahhhh!

I actually like this. Really clean and simple, and I can picture them playing in it. I'm assuming that the road jersey is the opposite, right? And stick a helmet in there. But certainly an improvement over their current unis, though that's not saying much.

Yes, the roads would be the opposite, with purple pants. I didn't want to go ahead and make them until I got some C&C on this uniform.

Don't forget TV numbers

Wow, I am messing up left and right. Thank you all for pointing out the incredibly obvious mistakes I missed.

Yes, the roads would be the opposite, with purple pants. I didn't want to go ahead and make them until I got some C&C on this uniform.

I can tell you right now before even seeing the roads to use white pants. Purple pants work for college teams and that's it.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

First, they look an awful lot like LSU's purple. I think you used the wrong inspiration for this look; the Vikings' former home unis (without the diagonal stripe, and with cuffs on the end of the sleeves) look better for how today's player wears his jerseys.

Ignore the comment about purple pants. They'd look much better without the 97 stripes on the Vikes' current look.

Packers-2.png

Archived